Unsolicited Grant requests are not accepted at this time. We currently provide grants to select organizations. If you are one of the recipients chosen to receive a grant from The Abrams Foundation, please make sure you include the following items with your grant request.
Grant Application Requirements
With the grant application, the following documents should be submitted:
- Detailed budget
- Accounting of expenditures from last year’s grant (if any)
- A description of how the prior year’s grant monies accomplished the purpose for which they were granted.
- IRS exemption letter.
- Annual Report for State of Michigan (this is the single page form that is required each year)
- Current operating budget for program for which the grant is sought (this is so larger organization, such as Beaumont, aren’t burdened with providing us their entire organization’s operating budget)
- Form 990
- State of Michigan Charitable Solicitation License.
If you have been selected by The Abrams Foundation and asked to complete an application, your Board Member Contact will provide you a password to download the Application from the following page.